At SohoInteractive, we keep it simple by ensuring that you deal with just one company for your ecommerce Web site design, development, and hosting solutions...
Content Management Solutions
Content Management System (CMS) is an application for managing the content of a Web site effortlessly. It helps business owners and employees maintain a professional-looking site without having to learn html code. CMS is ideal for sites that require ongoing updates and additions.
Why you Need a Content Management System?
- Do you need constant updates to your Web site?
- Do you want to get rid of dead links and out-of-date content?
- Do you want to lower your Web maintenance costs?
- Do you want to manage your Web content easily?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you need a Content Management System.
What are the benefits of using CMS?
- It provides Web Access to Web page content directly to Businesses.
- With CMS, the owner/employee can access parts of their site and publish them directly to the Web site. You can make all the changes you want, without risking your Web site layout. You can update content from any computer connected to the internet.
- Easy to use: CMS gives you the ability to edit or update your site easily. CMS has a very easy and intuitive interface (comparable to Microsoft Word) which makes it user friendly.
- Cost Effective: CMS frees your site of budget constraints and out-of-date content thus lowering costs by saving on employee-hours or outsourcing the job.
- No technical skills required: Anyone with even very basic PC user knowledge can use CMS. Non-technical business owners can edit and publish web content from any web browser without the need to know html.
- Faster updates: It allows for faster updates of Web pages and the Web site stays current. In today's competitive online market, up-to-date information is important to your business' success and credibility. It's quick – updates are seen immediately.
- Standardization: A key advantage of CMS is that the design of your site is protected while giving enough freedom to edit certain areas of the Web site. Therefore, the "look and feel" of your site is protected. This guarantees more standardization across the site.
- Search Engine Friendly: Updating your site often makes it search engine friendly — search engine spiders visit frequently updated sites regularly, and search engines value "fresh" content.
It is obvious that the implementation of CMS is ideal for Web sites. CMS combines the convenience of ease-of-use along with the professionalism of clean Web design and up-to-date information on your Web site.
"We came to SohoInteractive for their experience in content integration and working with complex Content Management Systems and they certainly did not disappoint. Thank you."
— Walter J.